Monday, May 4, 2009

Work Shmork

Work work work some more. I work at Macaroni Grill and I really do not  like working at a job that is leading to no where. Every time I work there it really drains me emotionally and physically and I do not know why. I also baby sit three different families. Im a little stressed over my summer situation. I want to make more so I can save some money, but i do not know how I am going to schedule it all out. I would ideally want to work full time as a Nanny, but the family I was originally going to do that with has a change of plans and I do not know if it is going to pan out how I hoped. Do you ever just want to quit everything and just become a bum or move back in with your parents and live off them completely. A part of me really wants to be back in high school where I had no responsibility, but I also had little freedom and no privacy. Freedom and Privacy versus Responsibility its a tough one.  I can not wait to finish college and go into the field I am truly passionate about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment