Tuesday, May 5, 2009

College

I really love college! College has been the best thing to happen to me in my life! I really love learning and I love how college classes are. Most of the teachers are really passionate and very knowledgeable! Im double majoring in psychology and child and adolescent studies and I love both so much! I learn so much everyday and I can apply it to my real life. Everyday I am learning new things that are helping me in all areas of my life. 
Right this second  I am reading and doing a book analysis on Reviving Ophelia which is a book on adolescent girls. I really wished I read this book while or before I was a teenager haha. It makes me laugh because all the stories are so true and the advice is great. If you have a teenage daughter or if your daughter is about to be a teenager i highly recommend especially if you are having any problems which most do. It talks about everything from mother-daughter relationships, culture influences, parenting styles, divorce, peer pressure and everything you can think of. 
I only have this week and next week left of school and then I have finals. Im really happy because I have been working really hard this semester and I'm really happy about getting a summer vacation when I can focus on saving money and having FUN! I have class everyday and I'm never doing that again. Ever since I started college I have only gone to class tues and thurs, but since there were no classes available I thought I could handle going to class everyday that was a huge mistake it has really tired me out especially since my mon wed fri class starts at 9am meaning I have to leave my house at like 8ish...yuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment