Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Ever

This is my first journal entry ever! I am very excited to tell you about everything that is going on in my life. I always feel like I wish I had someone or something to tell eveything that is going on and everything that Im learning and now I do. I hope I can be as detailed and truthful as possible and I think that will come with experience in writing. 
So last night we had a lot of people over at the house and it was a lot of fun! Sometimes when your in a relationship you can focus a little to much on your relationship with your boyfriend and not hang out with your girl friends. It made me realize how much I truly miss hanging out with the girls more. I need to have both. 
So this morning I woke up a little early as usual then we went to original pancake house and then came home and took like a three hour nap! Seriously when I have something to do like a book report that I should be focusing all my attention on or else I am not going to finish it by Thursday...I fall asleep, but when I have nothing to do I cant fall asleep. 
One other thing I learned is it is so great to see the people around you happy. Me and my boyfriend Joseph have been together for almost 9 monthes officially (we dated for 6 months broke up for 7 monthes and have been dating ever since) and his brother and our othr roommate have witnessed our relationship grow and I know a part of them wants what we have. So I love hearing all about their encounters with girls and what they think and they sometimes ask what I think. Well this last week they both have found someone they are interested in. Best part is they are both my friends and it made me so happy to seem them get a little lovey. So I am excited to see how this all pans out.  
Lastly I baby sat Knolton (an 8yr. old boy) it was fun as always. We went to diner and a movie at Irvine Spectrum. I got home pretty late and went straight to sleep. I feel like a failure in that on my first day of having a blog i did not finish my entry and publish it before the end of the day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment